At Your Next Visit
-- When you arrive to our office, please read the screening questions posted at the front of our office door. If you answer "No" to all of the screening questions, you may proceed to the front desk to complete your check-in forms. If you answer "Yes" to any of the screening questions, please return to the parking lot and call our office so that we may determine the safest way to treat you.
Note: Though the CDC has relaxed mask wearing requirements, they have not altered recommendations for healthcare settings. All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask that is not a gaiter mask in our offices during the coronavirus pandemic. If you arrive for your appointment without a face covering or if you arrive wearing a gaiter mask, as our supply allows, you will be asked to wear one of our disposable masks prior to entering the office. If we no longer have an available supply of disposable masks or if you decline to wear a mask, you may be informed that we must reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring reading materials (for yourself) and toys (for children) with you as we have removed these items from our waiting areas and exam rooms.
Safeguards for Your Protection
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all front desks. We ask that you please stand in front of the sneeze guards when you are interacting with our Front Desk staff.
- Social distancing mats have been placed throughout all offices.
- Suitable face masks are required for all employees, patients, and guests entering our offices.
- All individuals entering our offices will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures and an increased frequency of cleaning have been implemented for all offices. This includes cleaning each exam room before and after each patient is seen.
Northern Virginia Ophthalmology Associates has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination against our patients or our staff.
Employees and/or patients who make disparaging remarks and/or exhibit discriminatory behavior on the basis of nationality, race, ethnicity, or any other protected status will face consequences of dismissal from the Practice.
We thank everyone in advance for understanding this policy.